Skip to main content

Have You Seen Old Dollar Green?

I found this song one day while surfing the web.  It was by another unknown singer and the lyrics were hard to hear.  When I looked for a better version I had no luck for over a year; until yesterday when I found this version by Lou Rawls.

I could not find a copy of the lyrics anywhere.  There is another song with a similar title but not this one.

Here are some of the lyrics:  


Some people call him Buck
and other people call him Bill.

He has the face of a president
and His home is in the US mint.

I'm looking for him right now
If you see him send him to me right away.

I need him in my jeans. I have to go out 
and get some bread and beans


Enjoy.




Comments

  1. I wish old Bill would visit me more often too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great song! I've never heard it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good bright song, and I too have never heard it before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends