Skip to main content

This Week's Image


Comments

  1. ...not seen a day clock before.

    I sometimes wish there were more than 24 hours in a day, especially at busy times of year like Christmas:)

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and the new week ahead.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I retired every day is Saturday. No need for a day clock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I need a clock like this. There are times I forget what day of the week it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could definitely use this clock. Then I wouldn't have to ask "What day is it?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I didn't have my computer to tell me what day and time it was, I'd be lost lol...I kind of like it that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting to see a clock that shows us what day it is - I for one sometimes have to stop and think what day it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends